Please read and acknowledge the pool bylaws: GRC Bylaws (2019)
Updated June 2020: Please note rules below that have changed for the 2020 summer season. Additional rule changes will be communicated to the membership and posted publicly at the pool. Please be considerate of your fellow members and the pool staff in adapting to new rules and procedures.
Rules and Regulations
- The following are prohibited anywhere on the Club grounds:
- Smoking (including vaping and e-cigarettes).
- Illegal drugs.
- Drunken or unruly behavior.
- Abusive or disrespectful language.
- The following are prohibited inside the pool’s fence:
- Unaccompanied children under the age of 13.
- Pets, except service animals.
- The following are prohibited on the pool deck and in the pools:
- Eating food.
- Running, pushing, wrestling, rough housing or undue disturbances.
- Spitting, nose blowing and/or discharging of bodily waste.
- Wheeled vehicles, with the exception of handicapped apparatus.
- The following are prohibited in the pools:
- Unaccompanied children under the age of 6.
- Persons having a communicable disease or infection.
- Non-toilet trained without proper protective swimwear.
- The following will be allowed at the discretion of the Manager:
- Inflatable devices. Not permitted for 2020.
- Ball playing
.Not permitted for 2020.
- Closure of the diving well or addition or removal of a lap lane.
- All Members must check in at the front desk. Current photos of every household member must be uploaded into membership database file in order to be admitted to the pool.
Guests must be accompanied by a Member. Only 3 Guests are allowed per member family per day without prior approval of the Manager. Guests are not permitted at Glenwood for summer 2020. Parties of 8 guests or more must be scheduled with a Manager, with at least one week’s prior notice.Glenwood will not schedule parties for members or their guests during summer 2020.
Front Desk Procedures
Entry to the pool is controlled by your membership database photo entry. The lifeguard at the front desk will ask for your member name. This is most likely the name of the person who initiated the membership. When you give the name, they will pull up your membership listing and will see photographs of all people in your family. If your mugshot matches, you’re in!
Guest passes are available for purchase at the front desk. All guests must be accompanied by an adult member. We will also continue our policy of limiting guests on days when the pool is very crowded.
We cannot accept cash at the pool.
If you are purchasing guest passes, please bring your checkbook or a credit card. Better yet, do it online before you come!
The management reserves the right to refuse admittance to or eject from the premises any person failing to comply with the Rules, the directions of a lifeguard or the Manager or any health or safety regulations.
In case of inclement weather or mechanical problems, the pool may be closed at Manager’s discretion.