In case you thought you had more important things to do tonight, here’s a last minute reminder that the Glenwood Annual Membership meeting is tonight!
It’s at at 7:30pm at the Knights of Columbus (9707 Rosensteel Ave).
Come join the fun, and enter for a drawing for a free membership for the summer! (Active members only are eligible).
The agenda and budget are below.
- Welcome and Introductions (Slattery)
- Synopsis of 2014 Annual Meeting (Coyne)
- Membership Report (Enright)
- Winter Activities Report (Slattery / Ginter)
- Improvements for 2015
- Financial Report and Budget (Weston)
- Swim Team & Dive Team (Niemczuk & Schrieber)
- Staffing & Operations (Slattery / Kreischer)
- Opening Day, Saturday, May 23, 10:00
- Clean Up Days May 2 & 3 (Rain Date, May 9 & 10)
- Volunteer Recruitment (Schrier)
- Board Elections (Slattery)
- New Business
- Survey Results/Raffle (Coyne)
- Membership Raffle (Enright)