Summer is coming to Glenwood!
It isn’t here yet, but the Glenwood Recreation Club’s annual membership meeting will be held on Thursday, March 12th, 2015, at 7:30 PM.
Once again, we will meet at the Knights of Columbus Hall at 9707 Rosensteel Avenue.
Here is the agenda:
- Welcome and Introductions (Slattery)
- Synopsis of 2014 Annual Meeting (Coyne)
- Membership Report (Enright)
- Winter Activities Report (Slattery / Ginter)
- Improvements for 2015
- Financial Report and Budget (Weston)
- Swim Team & Dive Team (Niemczuk & Schrieber)
- Staffing & Operations (Slattery / Kreischer)
- Opening Day, Saturday, May 23, 10:00
- Clean Up Days May 2 & 3 (Rain Date, May 9 & 10)
- Volunteer Recruitment (Schrier)
- Board Elections (Slattery)
- New Business
- Survey Results/Raffle (Coyne)
- Membership Raffle (Enright)