It won’t be long until the 2015 season is underway. In the coming weeks, we’ll be providing pre-season updates to prepare you for a season of fun at the Big G.
As always, our Club needs an army of volunteers to make it the great oasis it is every summer and to continually improve the overall Glenwood membership experience. We need your help in two ways:
Clean-Up Days (May 2 & 3) – Our annual effort to prepare the grounds, pool and amenities for the upcoming season. Please put Saturday, May 2 on your calendar and click HERE to sign up for a specific project or team that day.
Committees & Task Forces – It takes a small army of member volunteers to address periodic grounds improvements and plan/manage our calendar of social events. In addition, the Membership Survey yielded a wealth of input and feedback (from nearly half of the membership!) on how to improve Glenwood. If you want to participate in developing plans in any of the following areas*, please sign up HERE:
- Grounds Team – be on call as special projects present themselves
- Stream Team – develop strategy to address erosion/conservation issues
- Events Team – plan/manage the summer social calendar
- Recreation Task Force – analyze survey responses and make recommendations
- Snack Bar/Food Task Force – analyze survey responses and make recommendations
* please sign-up by April 10; groups will begin work in mid-April, well prior to Opening Day.