As that great sage of human affairs Yogi Berra once observed, it ain’t over ’til it’s over. So it is with pleasure that we announce a BONUS weekend of pool time to soak up the last rays of summer at the Big G!
We’ve ordered the requisite hot weather in order to extend the season for another weekend (September 9 – 11). A few important things to note:
- Due to the limited availability of managers, operators and guards, hours will be:
- Friday: 4 pm – 10 pm (last adult swim ends at 9:45 pm)
- Saturday & Sunday: 12 pm – 8 pm (last adult swim ends at 9:45 pm)
- Snack Bar: The snack bar will not be open. Please bring your own chips, sodas, ice pops and other snacks.
- Grills: Pending the propane check, grills will be available next weekend.
Thanks to Dave Kreischer and Sean Hennigan — as well as our remaining awesome staff — for making the magic happen for another weekend!
The Bonus Weekend means you’ll be tanned, rested and ready for the pool’s Fall Cleanup starting at 9 AM September 17-18 (rain date: September 24).
We will need your help to put the pool to bed for the off-season. Please sign up using this link.
If you can’t commit to anything right now, consider just showing up — we can always use an extra set of hands. Coffee, donuts and a pizza lunch will be provided — and thanks for your help!