Glenwood Pool is a non-profit community swim club that is set back among the trees and along a creek in historic Forest Glen, Maryland. We love our pool and invite you to join us! It’s still the best deal in town.
The Glenwood pool is a state-of-the-art, L-shaped pool with a separate beach sloped entry and a 13 ft deep diving well. Love swimming? You will love this place! We are a family-oriented community with our pool nestled into a serene setting, a glen surrounded by woods, making the world of work and time pressure seem miles away. Some specific features of our pool and facility include:
- The L, made up by 25 meter lengths on each arm, allowing for lap swimming even when the pool is open for recreational swimming.
- Two diving boards.
- A large, shallow, beach entry with an anti-slip bottom makes the pool accessible to small children, the elderly and anyone a bit unsteady in water.
- Our “tea cup,” a 15 foot water feature in the shallow end of the pool, is great fun for all.
- A separate, fenced baby or wading pool.
- A covered picnic pavilion on level with the pool deck.
- Adjacent to a county park with playing fields, lighted tennis courts and a playground.
- Active swim and dive teams, as well as social events throughout the summer.
- Plenty of parking in our own lot.
Interested in learning more or joining? Stop by the pool any time during the summer and check us out. You may also contact a Board member or email us at email@example.com. If you wish to become a member, please click here.
Find out all the ways you can keep up with what is going on at the pool by clicking HERE.
Find out more about Glenwood by selecting any of the links below.